Art dump part 4
okay story time
so my art teacher assigned us to do a chalk pastel still life of fruits n —— and I was like “no”
so I drew a banana instead.
and my teacher came by like “you need to have more than one fruit in your still life”
so I was like “k”
and so I put that cherry on top of the banana and titled it “Banana Split Without The Ice Cream Because Life Is Full Of Disappointments: By Fall Out Boy" and I turned that —— in.
My art teacher just started laughing out loud in the middle of class
this is my new favorite thing
One of the best moments of my childhood.
I can’t even tell you how excited I was that they turned this book into a movie and it was good
I literally have absolutely no complaints with the movie at all. Once, my friend and I did comparisons from the book and the movie, and we found the only major difference was the fact that Stanley wasn’t heavy set when he arrived at the camp in the movie. The majority of the script is raw quotations from the book.
This is my favorite book to movie adaptation and it did everything Percy Jackson, Inkheart, and The Golden Compass didn’t.
And the only reason Stanely wasn’t heavy set was because in the book he loses tons of weight and eventually ends up being almost thin. The director said he didn’t want to force an adolescent boy to lose weight on such a quick filming schedule, and L’bouf’s audition was so spot on, that they decided to go with a thinner Stanely from the beginning
And I’ll support directors actually giving a crap about their actor’s health.
“That’s your otp”?
“They’re just friends”
“That’s your otp”?
“But they hate each other.”
“That’s your otp?”
“But they’re not gay.”
"That’s your otp?"
"But they are like 2 feet apart in height."
"That’s your otp?"
"But one of them is dead."
Reblogging again because this got even better!
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.